At the end of a private road, a beautiful and spacious 19th century Manor house in a quiet area of the Dordogne countryside.
Set on approx 3 ha of adjoining land, at the rear of the house there is a small lake and beautiful views of the countryside. Situated 3 mins from the local shops, 10 mins from Thiviers with all shops and train station, 40 mins from Perigueux and an 1 hour from Limoges airport.
The MAIN HOUSE offering over 250 sqm of living space requires to be updated and modernised.
- Ground floor – entry hall, large 32 sqm living room, lounge room, 24 sqm dining room with fireplace, office, kitchen, sink area and wc.
- First floor – 5 beautiful bedrooms (14 sqm to 30 sqm) including 3 with fireplaces, 1 bedroom with a bathroom and 1 with a shower room. Separate bathroom.
- Second floor – 5 further bedrooms (12 – 30 sqm), bathroom with bath and 3 sinks.
- The GUEST HOUSE – Opposite the house with a private courtyard is the guesthouse and an adjoining double garage. With 90 sqm of living space, the guest house consists of a living room, kitchen and wc. Upstairs we find 2 bedrooms (12 sqm each) and bathroom, 2 other rooms that are approx. 18 sqm with convertible attic.
- Additional information – wine cellar and oil-fired central heating in the Main house, needs updating and modernising!
Ideal for a large family or to create a B&B business. PRICED TO SELL!
- Property type:
- Countryside House
- Year built:
- Habitable space:
- 400 square meters
- Land size:
- 3 hectares
Additional Information & Features
- Property outbuildings:
- Wine Cellar:
- Attic Space:
Environment & Surroundings
- Near transport?
- Near to Shops?
- Near to Schools?
- Public Transport?
- Lake view?
And Before You Ask...
- Needs upgrading and modernising
- Sold furnished?
- Condition of Roof:
- Needs some attention
- Old septic tank which needs updating
- Gas System:
- Small gas bottles required for cooking
- Owners are:
The map below shows the approximate location of the property.