Set in a dominant position with views over the surrounding countryside, this beautiful renovated 4 bedroom fermette forms an enclosed courtyard and is set on approx 1 ha of land.
- Entrance hall with exposed stone work and beams. Understairs storage. Tiled floor.
- Shower room with large walk in shower and wc
- Sitting/dining room of 41 sq.m with door leading into the south facing garden. Exposed stone walls and beams. Inglenook fireplace with wood burning fire. Oak laminate floor and tiles.
- Open plan fitted kitchen of 15 sq.m overlooking the main room. Exterior door leading into the courtyard. Exposed stone walls and beams.
- Bedroom/office of 14 sq.m with exposed stone walls and beams.
- Large landing of 28 sq.m, ideal games room or office
- Bedroom of 10 sq.m
- Bedroom of 13 sq.m
- Bathroom with twin basins and corner bath.
- Separate wc
- Bedroom of 15 sq.m
- Old animal stalls in good condition.
- Bread oven in excellent condition.
- Open fronted barn.
- Stone built barn
- All water drainage tank of 3000 litres
- gas fired central heating with underground
- leased gas tank 1.5 tonnes
- double glazing
- broadband internet
- Property type:
- Countryside House
- Habitable space:
- 160 square meters
- Land size:
- 1ha hectares
Additional Information & Features
- Property outbuildings:
- Wine Cellar:
- Attic Space:
Environment & Surroundings
- Near to Shops?
- Near to Schools?
And Before You Ask...
- Condition of Property:
- Ready to move in
- Property lived in?
- Is property Furnished?
- Condition of Roof:
- Good condition
- Drainage System:
- Recent septic tank
- Owners Nationality:
- Reduced Notary fees?
Administratively, Aquitaine consists of 5 departments. Three of these are on the coast, Gironde with Bordeaux, Landes and the Pyrenees-Atlantiques which is made up of the ancient Bearn and the French part of the Pays Basque. Inland there is Lot-et-Garonne and the very popular Dordogne.
Aquitaine lazily stretches its sandy beaches over 270 kilometres from the Pointe de Grave to the Adour, and the pines planted in the dunes protect this beautiful coastline. This seashore continues to the foot of the Pyrenees right to the Pays Basque, where it breaks up into many natural harbours.
The Aquitaine region is only 1.5 hours by plane from London and Bordeaux airportconnects to many internal and international destinations. By TGV train, Paris is only a 3 hour journey and there is an extensive network of good motorways and dual carriageways.
In the Aquitaine region, the people tell you that Mother Nature is at her very best...
The map below shows the approximate location of the property.