This lovely town house is more than 100 years old and has kept all its character even if it has been totally renovated. It situated is close to all amenities, services, touristic spots in Carcassonne, well placed with the train station at 5 minutes and airport only at 10 minutes drive.
The house built in 1908 is in the middle of a street in a very calm and pleasant area. Offering 150 sq.m of habitable space on three levels, it comes with a nice back garden in which you could build a small swimming pool. The added bonus is the independent studio and garage. The stone house has been modernized, the independent studio needs improving.
Ground floor :
- closed entrance by veranda 5.11 sq.m
- entrance of 6.5 sq.m
- living room of 29 sq.m
- fully equipped kitchen of 10.26 sq.m
- access to back garden and very nice terrace
- garage for 1 car (15 sq.m)
- independent studio of 38 sq.m ; with a kitchen, a living room access to back garden too, and independent bedroom.
First floor :
- bedroom 1 of 14.50 sq.m
- bedroom 2 of 14.50 sq.m
- bathroom with toilet of 6.80 sq.m
- independent dressing
Second floor (former attic):
- Parental bedroom of 33 sq.m. It has its shower, washbasin and toilet plus storage space
- high quality windows and doors which close in the walls for gaining space, automatic shutters
- lovely burner in living room
- gas central heating
- stone terrace in back garden with automatic cover
- cellar of 50 sq.m for storage and wine cellar. Access to back garden too.
- nice garden 360 sq.m with trees, bushes, pond for fish and can have a swimming pool too
- automatic garage gate
- roof been redone and insulated
- fully fitted kitchen in main house
- The Canal du Midi and the Aude river are within 10 minutes walk
- Carcassonne town Center and market are 15 minutes
- Carcassonne Medieval Castle is 20 minutes drive
- Property type:
- Town House
(Attached on 2 sides)
- Year built:
- Habitable space:
- 150 square meters
- Plot size:
- 360 square meters
Additional Information & Features
- Property outbuildings:
- Wine Cellar:
- Attic Space:
- Air Conditioning:
Environment & Surroundings
- Near transport?
- Near to Shops?
- Near to Schools?
- Public Transport?
- Golf nearby?
And Before You Ask...
- Ready to move in
- Lived in?
- Sold furnished?
- Condition of Roof:
- Connected to mains town system
- Gas System:
- Mains town
- Land Tax:
- 1750 euros
- Owners are:
The map below shows the approximate location of the property.