- Compulsory Boiler Service & Thermostat Check
- How to Manage Your Paris Property from Home?
- How to Find an Artisan to Renovate Your French House
- Autumn is Mushroom Time in France
- Emergency Phone Numbers and Helplines in France
- A Chateau with Many Secrets
- Benefits of a French Mortgage for Tax Purposes
- Travel Insurance Information for Expats in France
- French Property Market Analysis - September 2022
- Award Winning for France
Character Homes near Uzes in Provence
Real Estate in Uzes and neighbouring villages is highly sought after as they offer very good investment potential, and the area is considered to be one of the most popular for property in the Languedoc. The villages near Uzes have a warm Provencal feel as this part of the Languedoc used to be part of the Provence region.
Uzes offers a wide range of property from cozy village houses to luxury villas. Thanks to its prime situation on the borders of Languedoc and Provence, with great transport links to the old Roman cities Nimes and Avignon, more and more people are looking to move to this fantastic area, recently encensed by Rick Stein. Take a look at our selection of properties for sale in Uzes.