- Compulsory Boiler Service & Thermostat Check
- How to Manage Your Paris Property from Home?
- How to Find an Artisan to Renovate Your French House
- Autumn is Mushroom Time in France
- Emergency Phone Numbers and Helplines in France
- A Chateau with Many Secrets
- Benefits of a French Mortgage for Tax Purposes
- Travel Insurance Information for Expats in France
- French Property Market Analysis - September 2022
- Award Winning for France
Good time to plan your French holidays
December 26th and the few days that follow are some of the biggest days for travel planning. With the panics about last minute present buying and Christmas dinner out of the way, people have a chance to relax and start thinking about what their holiday plans for the year are and what better time to start planning than when you are surrounded by your family and friends.
France has a well-earned reputation for being a beautiful part of the world and if you are thinking about buying a property there, get planning! A holiday home can be the perfect option for people who are looking to take a trip to France and wish to stay in their home from home. With your own holiday home, you can take out the stresses of sorting out your accommodation before hand and don’t have to worry about your perfect house being sold out.
It can take around three months to buy a holiday home so Christmas is the perfect time to get the ball rolling, that way, you can make sure you have your summer holiday sorted. My-French-House has many French properties for sale in the most popular areas of the country so why not take a look while you have all your loved ones nearby and start thinking about what you would all want from your ideal holiday home.
For more information on finding and buying your dream home in France, take a look at our guide to buying your dream home and start planning now.