24th December 2020
- Bubbly & Champignons for a French Reveillon
- January 2021 - Currency Market Update
- Why invest in luxury Real Estate in Cannes?
- Bonne Année & Happy New Year 2021
- Paris à la Carte - Property & Real Estate Finder Service. We've Got Paris Covered for You ...
- City Hunter Estate France Service - CHEFS
- Joyeux Noel from Dogs in their French Estates!
- Is it Hard to Buy Real Estate in Paris?
- Advice for Americans Buying Real Estate in France
Joyeux Noel and Happy Brexit DayWishing you Happy Christmas & Joyeux Noel. We look forward to helping you find your dream home in the New Year now we learn a Brexit deal has been agreed.
Of course there will be ongoing scrutiny and years of negotiations, but, from 1st of January next year, people and business are going to be able to start making positive decisions, at long last…
This is a very important moment for the UK, France and the EU, and to the wider world. It’s not unfair to label it an historical moment, which is welcome after more than 4 and half years of bitter uncertainty, and on Christmas eve too.
So let’s celebrate, as best as we can in these testing times, while remembering our friends and family, and planning for better days ahead.
At my-french-house we’re lucky to have received plenty of “victuailles” from family and colleagues in France. We very much look forward to putting our feet up for a few days and sampling those delicacies from Ardeche, Normandy, south west, Burgundy, Provence and Rhone Valley just to name a few.
Keep an eye on the website, as our portfolio of fine properties continues to grow in new areas, and more period properties than ever before.
Joyeuses Fêtes, à l’Année prochaine …