24th December 2020
- Oh la-la Maison de Maitre for sale in Hérault
- About Doctors, Dentists & Healthcare in France
- FX Currency Update - UK Sterling Gains Momentum
- The Departments of Metropolitan France
- Picture Perfect Wedding Chateau in The Loire
- La Fête de Saint-Valentin, a French Celebration?
- Find the Ideal District with a Paris Flat Hunter
- Brexit, the EHIC & Healthcare in France
- Magnifique Neo-Gothic and Neo-Renaissance French Château
- Granit Houses and Farms for sale in Brittany
Joyeux Noel and Happy Brexit DayWishing you Happy Christmas & Joyeux Noel. We look forward to helping you find your dream home in the New Year now we learn a Brexit deal has been agreed.
Of course there will be ongoing scrutiny and years of negotiations, but, from 1st of January next year, people and business are going to be able to start making positive decisions, at long last…
This is a very important moment for the UK, France and the EU, and to the wider world. It’s not unfair to label it an historical moment, which is welcome after more than 4 and half years of bitter uncertainty, and on Christmas eve too.
So let’s celebrate, as best as we can in these testing times, while remembering our friends and family, and planning for better days ahead.
At my-french-house we’re lucky to have received plenty of “victuailles” from family and colleagues in France. We very much look forward to putting our feet up for a few days and sampling those delicacies from Ardeche, Normandy, south west, Burgundy, Provence and Rhone Valley just to name a few.
Keep an eye on the website, as our portfolio of fine properties continues to grow in new areas, and more period properties than ever before.
Joyeuses Fêtes, à l’Année prochaine …