Fabulous domaine in the middle of a forest on one bloc, 74 ha of peace and full privacy. It is all fenced by electric wires on 10 km at a height of 2 m. You will fall in love with this unique property which consists of a hunting manor totally rebuilt from the old existing part, a castle to restore which once belonged to a famous French Baron, an airfield totally built and made recently. Then there's also a river, with a waterfall where it is possible to install an hydroelectric plant. The property is also used for logging and it has an ice-house built totaly in granit.
The Hunting Manor
- Old Part : 260 sqm living area with 4 bedrooms, most en-suite - heights on ground floor 2.70 m and 3.30 m on first floor
- New extension : 440 sqm - height on ground floor 3.10 m and 3.30 on first floor. This part has the pool to finish.
- Large garage for vintage cars, equipped with water and electricity - 18m X 9m - 162 sqm
- Inside pool - pool 12X5 working, needs to be finished around it.
A Wooden Chalet - can receive ten people
A CHATEAU TO BE RESTORED !
- waterfall with a possibility to create an hydroelectric plant
- airfield for all type of planes with propelers
- river with waterfall ( 200l/sec. all year around)
- herd of about 50 fallow deer
- elctric fencing
THE AREA AND ACCESS
A rare opportunity for animal and countryside lovers looking for absolute peace, privacy and a chateau project! Full details on request.
- 25 KM from Carcassonne
- 80 KM from Toulouse
- 1 hour to the coast (Narbonne, Gruissan)
- A new golf course is to be created 10 minutes away.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Ready to move in
Reason for selling:
Due to relocation
Condition of Roof:
Brand new septic tank
Gas bottles for cooking
Nationality of Owners: