Lovely Mansion full of character and potential situated just 100 meters from the Canal du Midi in Carcassonne. This lovely town stone mansion built around 1800 has many features : plenty of wood, stone fireplaces, plaster ceilings, rare wooden floors, and fantastic potential!
The property is very well situated in Carcassonne being near the old town center, near the Canal du Midi and its banks, and not far off from the medieval Castle. The train station is at 5 minutes walk and the airport is at 10 minutes drive. Shopping centers at 5 minutes by car.
The house offers 261 sq.m of habitable space on 5 levels, it is set on a plot of 260 sq.m with two inside courtyards. The roof is in good condition, has been recently repaired.
THE ACCOMMODATION IN THE MANSION
- street entrance with hall, court entrance, study, living room, another room, second inside court, bathroom, stair case for going to cellar or to upper levels.
- living room with access to terrace 50 sq.m with barbecue, fitted kitchen and space for eating, dining room, separate toilet.
- 4 bedrooms, one bathroom, many spaces for storage, access to third level
Third floor (with air conditioning)
- 2 other bedrooms, bathroom, rooms for storage.
- storage room, laundry, boiler room with gaz central heating and De Dietrich boiler, wine cellar.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Needs upgrading and modernising
Condition of Roof:
Connected to mains town system
Nationality of Owners: