Typical Aude wine growers house with a nice pool corner and large terraces in Carcassonne, close to all amenities .... The property was restored in 2018 and still has potential on one wing, depending on your project... This stone house with a wooden roof structure with tiles that was built beginning of 1900.
The house is situated just 10 minutes walk from town center, close to river bank, 15 minutes from the castle, golf at 5 minutes drive, airport and station at 5 minutes, seaside and skiing slopes between an hour and an hour and a half.
virtual visit : https://tour.previsite.com/7B212125-06E3-E076-E693-F8E8150D022C
The ground floor
- living room 41.40 sqm
- fully fitted kitchen 12.11 sqm
- bedroom 1 with shower and washbasin 11.69 sqm
- independant toilet
- dressing in entrance
The first floor
- master bedroom with spa and dressing 27 sqm
- bedroom 3 - 11.71 sqm
- bedroom 4 - 16 sqm
- independant shower room 4.50 sqm
- garage and laundry 58 sqm
- room above garage 58 sqm - can be other bedrooms or an apartment or something else, depends on project
- wine cellar
- tasting room with toilet
- gas fireplace
- all windows changed
- electricity and plumbing new
ABOUT THE AREA
You will love the wine cellar, the LOCATION and the NEW PRICE!
- simples, this house is close to EVERYTHING !
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Central heating (gas)
Condition of Roof:
Connected to mains town system
Nationality of Owners: