This beautiful collection of 18th & 19th century buildings consists of a white stone mansion (320 sq.m) with 7 main rooms, all very comfortable, and a complex of stone buildings renovated and converted into 3 cottages offering an extra 508 sq.m of living space, plus barns, patio, nice swimming pool, large terrace, pigeonnier, set on a generous plot of land (4900 sq.m).
This stunning property with interesting income potential is located in a charming hamlet in the heart of the Gaillac vineyards, in the famous Golden triangle area of the Tarn.
The Masters’ House
On the ground floor
On the first floor
- A wide central hallway with a main entry (35 sqm), another entrance leading to the patio, stairs Upstairs, terracotta floor and wall stone re-pointed, French ceiling.
- living room of 35 sq.m with fireplace, 2 with access to kitchen, terracotta floor, stone wall re-pointed, French ceiling.
- Fitted Kitchen (24 sq.m) with taste
- A scullery
- Dining room fireplace (30 sq.m) with stone re-pointed, French ceiling.
- Office 19 sq.m fireplace, terracotta floors, timber wall cladding, fireplace, fitted wardrobe
- A boiler room
- Large central hallway (30 sq.m)
- 4 bedrooms 13 sq.m, 18 sq.m, 28 sq.m and 24 sq.m
- Corridor 7 sq.m
- Dressing 12 sq.m
- Bathroom with WC 10 sq.m
The Cottages & Outbuildings
There are 508 sq.m of additional living space including:
- 3 houses from 80 to 120 sqm.
- 5 large rooms of 30 sq.m to 40 sq.m each with bathrooms and toilets.
- 1 living room of 40 sq.m with kitchen.
- Boiler room with new boiler fuel.
- Function room of 60 sqm
Excellent property for tourism set in beautiful surroundings in glorious south west France.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Swimming pool 11 x 5 sq.m
- Large 225 sq.m terrace
- Garden/tool shed
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Central heating (oil)
Reason for selling:
Condition of Roof:
Very good condition
Septic up to norms
Nationality of Owners: