18th century bastide in white stones set on 9 acres, partly woodland, very well situated in the center of the Golden Triangle between Albi, Gaillac and Cordes sur Ciel in the Tarn. The spacious restored main house with breathtaking views of the surrounding Tarn countryside is sold furnished.
It benefits from beautiful volumes, bright rooms, comfort by heated floors, stonework and other features. There are multiple extensions possible in the outbuildings (cellar, barn, stable, dovecote, shed, garage and bread oven).
The entrance porch is opened by a basket handle portal with a carved ram's head testifies to the power of the past of this property. It is sited away from all nuisances being privately set back from the road.
THE MAIN HOUSE
On the ground floor
- Enter directly into the living room (37.2 sqm) with a large fireplace, old floor tiles
- On the left, a vestibule 10 sqm with an independent WC 2 of sqm and a passage to the workshop in an old cellar 36,52 sqm
- In front the dining room is 30 sqm
- Then the kitchen (26,30 sqm) with induction plate (3) and 2 gas, double sink, American fridge, dishwasher, microwave and oven.
- Door opens to the wine cellar ( 21 sqm) and a cellar (29 sqm) with access to the outside and a second cellar of 30 sqm with a top floor of 35 sqm.
On the first floor
From the dining room a modern wooden staircase and steel stringer rises to a second living room of 33,7 sqm
To the left
- Guest bedroom (26.90 sqm)
- Two steps to the large bathroom (12.35 sqm) with WC, bidet, sink, shower and bathtub
- A laundry / boiler room (7.66 sqm) with huge cast iron sink, cumulus, electric boiler and heat pump.
- Another bedroom (31.86 sqm) with a wood stove
- From here there is a door to a barn (possible enlargement)
To the right
- Master bedroom with double aspect (30 sqm)
- A small airlock
- A toilet with bidet and sink (3.60 sqm)
Part to finish renovating - a complet suite:
- Bathroom (10 sqm)
- Dressing room 15,24 sqm with window in the wall between two roomsBedroom overlooking the courtyard (31 sqm)
On the second floor
From the living room access to a mezzanine (20 sqm) with passage open to the attic (8 sqm)
- From the wine cellar we exit to the terrace and the summer kitchen with BBQ and lighting (50 sqm)
- Land of 9 hectares, partly fenced
- Chai (wine vat) with two concrete wine tanks and two presses (80 sqm)
- Inner courtyard 95 sqm open and 117 sqm covered
- 40 sqm bread oven shed
- Stable / barn 150 sqm on the ground (on two floors)
- Open shed with three pillars (64 sqm)
- Dovecote 60 sqm on the ground on two levels
- Workshop / closed garage 40 sqm
The total footprint of the buildings on the ground including the main house is 1,100 sqm
A rare to find in the Golden Triangle, with plenty of land and potential. Sold Furnished.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Ready to move in
Reason for selling:
Condition of Roof:
Recent septic tank
Nationality of Owners: