This immaculate detached 4 bedroomed family home is ideally located just 20 minutes from the coast in the Manche department of Normandy. This delightful home has been recently redecorated and benefits from a recently fitted en-suite bathroom, a recent septic tank and new double glazed windows and doors. It has a manageable sized garden and a large detached barn with workshop and storage.
On the ground floor
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.72 x 3.79m Partly glazed door to front and 2 windows to rear elevations. Part wood panelled and part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Radiator. Matching base and wall units and matching fitted dresser. Space for under counter fridge. Ceramic sinks with mixer tap. Built-in electric oven. Space for range style cooker with extractor over. Opening to dining room. Door to:
- Utility Room 5.42 x 2.16m Sink with mixer tap. Partly glazed door to front elevation. Quarry tiled floor. Radiator. Exposed stone wall. Wall mounted boiler. Door to:
- Cloakroom WC. Hand basin. Quarry tiled floor. Part wood panelled wall.
- Dining Room 5.46 x 4.84m Tiled floor. 2 windows to front and partly glazed door to rear elevations. 3 radiators. Feature stone fireplace with raised hearth and wood-burner. Built-in cupboard with partly glazed door. Built-in cupboard with fitted shelves. Exposed beams. Stairs to first floor with storage space under. Door to:
- Lounge 5.46 x 3.65m Tiled floor. Fireplace with wooden surround and gas fire. 2 radiators. Partly glazed door and window to front elevation. Exposed beams.
On the First Floor
- Landing Door to stairs to second floor. Door to airing cupboard with fitted shelves. Door to:
- Study 3.12 x 2.15m Window to rear elevation. Fitted shelf. Door to:
- Bedroom 1 5.69 x 3.85m Exposed beams. 2 radiators. 2 windows to front elevation.
- Bedroom 2 4.85 x 3.34m 2 windows to front elevation. Radiator. Exposed beams.
- Bathroom 2.73 x 1.90m Large walk-in fully tiled shower. Upright radiator. WC. Ceramic vanity unit with cupboard under, mirror and light over. Window.
- Master Bedroom 4.15 x 3.20m Window to front elevation. Radiator. Door to:
- Dressing Room 2.92 x 2.17m Laminate flooring. Window to front elevation. Radiator. Fitted shelves. Fitted drawers, shelves and hanging rails. Door to:
- En-Suite Bathroom 2.28 x 2.20m Tiled floor. Bath with mixer tap/shower fitment. and screen. Fully tiled walls. WC. Vanity unit with mirror and light over. Inset spotlights. Window to west elevation.
On the Second Floor
- Games Room 13.20 x 3.16m Exposed "A" frame. Window to front and skylight to rear elevations. Sloping ceiling. Opening to:
- Bedroom 4 3.41 x 3.16m Exposed "A" frame. 2 fitted cupboards. Skylight.
- Double wooden gates give access to gravel drive, ample parking and turning area. Ornamental stone well. Outside tap. Large gas storage tank. The gardens are laid to lawn with mature trees and hedges. Gravel seating area. Pergola.
- Large Detached Barn approximately 22.00 x 6.00. Constructed of stone, part rendered, under a steel panel roof. Concrete floor throughout. Divided to provide 2 open fronted car ports and Lock up Store Room and Workshop Window to front elevation. Power and light.
- Mains water, electricity and telephone (which is not currently in use).
- Drainage is to an all water septic tank installed in 2019.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Broadband internet connection.
- Taxes Foncières : Approx. 750€ per annum
- VIDEO available on request
ABOUT THE AREA AND ACCESS
The property is located in Manche in Normandy, the closest airport is Dinard Airport (111 km) also within reach are Rennes Airport (129 km), Deauville Airport (136 km), or St. Brieuc Airport (178 km). There are tourism destinations such as as Coutances Cathedral (22 km), the UNESCO heritage site of Mont St Michel (66 km), Bayeux Tapestry (Musée de la Tapisserie de Bayeux) (58 km), or D-Day Landing Beaches (89 km) within easy reach of the property offering an ideal base for a holiday home or B&B to rent out.
There are miles of beautiful, uncrowded sandy beaches within half an hour's drive, along with Villedieu-les-Poêles with its copper industry, bell foundry and museums, Granville's working fishing port, and the magnificent cathedral at Coutances. 4km east of Hambye (with shops, school, doctor's surgery, etc.) on the D13 & 5.5km West of Villebaudon (bars and restaurant). 9km from Percy-en-Normandie and 18km North of Villedieu-les-Poêles (all services and A84). 38km east of Granville (all facilities, coast and ferries to Jersey).
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
And Before You Ask
Ready to move in
Central heating (gas)
Reason for selling:
Condition of Roof:
Septic up to norms
Nationality of Owners: