Light and spacious, this property set on a 1/2 acre of gardens offers the comfort of a modern house while enjoying the character of an old stone barn.
The property offering over 200 sq.m. of living area is consists of an entrance hall, 1 large bedroom overlooking the garden. Main living are with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area overlooking the terrace and garden to the south east. Double glazed throughout. Gas fired central heating to radiators and also a substantial wood burner. Master bedroom with bathroom and WC ensuite. Bedrooms 3 and 4 in the opposite wing, complete with utility room and second shower room, WC. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Individual drainage fully compliant to current laws.
- Attached garden overlooking hills and woodland.
- Extensive paved terraces.
- Parking area for 3 or 4 cars.
- Local shops 4km in the village.
And Before You Ask
Central heating (gas)
Condition of Roof:
Very good condition
Septic up to norms