This fine townhouse in very good condition with B&B / gite potential and landscaped gardens is located in a quiet village of the Vendée. The property has approx 240 sq.m of habitable space, it is south east exposed and offers very light rooms with high ceilings.
Entrance hall with stairs to first floor, WC, bathroom with bath and shower. Lounge with fireplace (22 sq.m), dining room (35 sq.m), modern fitted kitchen (27 sq.m).
Stairs to landing SERVING 3 spacious bedrooms (15 sq.m, 14 sq.m and 14 sq.m) each with sink. Master bedroom with storage (18 sq.m) and ensuite bathroom with roll-top bath, shower. Office (8m) and separate WC.
Laundry/sewing/storage room (16m) with second staircase going to kitchen. Third floor has a large attic space.
- Fenced garden to the front and the rear with many trees, shrubs and a fish pond.
- Various seating areas. Tool shed.
- Large garage (70 sq.m) with good height – ideal for storing motorhome.
- Outbuilding with seating area and summer kitchen. WC.
- There are 2 other rooms in the building + an attic which could possibly be converted to create a gite.
- Oil central heating.
- Double glazed.
- Land tax 909 euros / year
- Local shops and services Vouvant 6km or 11kms to the town of La Chataigneraie.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Central heating (oil)
Old septic tank which needs updating