This spacious individual detached house in excellent condition with garden and a garage is located near Saint-Lô in the Manche area of Normandy. The property was finished in 2009/2010 and has been maintained in excellent condition since then by the current owners. The property is light and airy with spacious living accommodation and a ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
On the ground floor
- Entrance Hall Partly glazed door to south elevation. Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor with storage recess under. Central heating thermostat. Partly glazed double doors to:
- Lounge 6.05 x 4.93m Laminate flooring. Glazed double doors to east and window to south elevations. Central heating thermostat.
- Shower Room 3.03 x 2.99m Obscure glazed wind to south elevation. Fully tiled. Twin vanity unit with mirror and light over. Heated towel rail. Corner shower. WC. VMC. Central heating thermostat.
- Bedroom 1 5.05 x 4.07m Window to rear elevation. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 6.85 x 4.81m Glaze double doors and window to north elevation. Tiled floor. Central heating thermostat. Inset spotlights. Range of matching base and wall units. Stainless steel sinks with mixer tap. Worktops with tiled splashbacks. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for range style cooker with extractor hood over. Space for free standing fridge/freezer. Telephone socket. Partly glazed double door to:
- Study/Gym 4.02 x 3.13m Window to front elevation. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room 3.60 x 2.20m Partly glazed door to west and window to rear elevations. Wine rack. Matching base and wall units. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Worktops and tiled splash-backs. Door to integral garage.
On the First Floor
- Landing/Study Area Velux window to rear elevation. Laminate flooring. Built-in cupboard. Hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 2 5.11 x 4.99m Window to front and Velux window to rear elevations. Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 2.80 x 2.26m Window to south elevation. Corner shower with jets. WC. Vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Bath with mixer tap/shower fitment. Inset spotlights. VMC.
- Bedroom 3 4.44 x 2.28m Window to front elevation. Sloping ceiling.
- Bedroom 4 6.49 x 3.66m Window to front and Velux window to rear elevations. Sloping ceiling.
- Integral Garage 6.00 x 3.40m Concrete floor. Electric up and over door. Hot water cylinder.
- The garden is laid to lawn with mature hedges. Patio area (to finish).
- Single Car Port. Shed.
- Mains water and electricity are connected.
- Drainage is to an all water septic tank installed in 2008/9.
- Electric underfloor heating.
- There is a telephone line to the property which is not in use.
- Broadband internet believed to be available.
- Taxes Foncières : Approx. 1,000€ per annum
ABOUT THE AREA DETAILS
The property is situated in a quiet residential area not far from the Nature Centre of Cotentin and Bessin Marshes made up from wetland meadows, moors and dunes. The houseis situated in a rural position about 16 km from the market town of Saint-Lô in the Manche department (Normandy ) in northern of France. Saint-Lô is 253 km from Paris and 293 km from the port at Calais. There is a market every Friday and Saturday morning.
The Normandy Landing beaches are all between 20 and 45 minutes away. The city of Caen and the ferry port at Caen Ouistreham is about 100km. Cherbourg is 85km and Saint Malo 151km. Paris is a 3 hour drive (depending on traffic!). It is situated 64km from Bayeux and 108km to the UNESCO heriate site of Mont-St-Michel. Local facilities can be found at nearby Marigny-le-Lozon which is 4.4km away.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
And Before You Ask
Ready to move in
Reason for selling:
Condition of Roof:
Recent septic tank
Nationality of Owners: