Equestrian property with over 4 acres of land, paddocks and stables situated near Mortain where you will find shops, schools, doctors' surgeries, supermarkets, etc. The property would benefit from some redecoration but it stands in a beautiful gardens to the front and paddocks to the rear.
On the ground floor
- Dining Room 3.92 x 3.61m Glazed double doors to front elevation. Tiled floor. Range of matching base and wall units with built-in cooker and 4 ring hob (2 gas and 2 electric) with extractor fan over. Tiled worktops. Electric radiator. Door to stairs to first floor.
- Cloakroom Tiled floor. WC. Vent.
- Lounge 5.85 x 3.10m Glazed double doors to front and window to rear elevations. Tiled floor. Granite fireplace with wood-burner.
- Bathroom Window to rear elevation. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Vent. Convector heater. Hip bath with mixer tap and shower fitment. Vanity unit. Built-in cupboards.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room 6.09 x 3.17m Window to front and rear elevations. Electric radiator. Sink unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding cooker. Part panelled walls.
- Utility Room 5.82 x 2.52m Window to rear elevation. Tiled floor. Convector heater. Sink unit. Electrics. Hot water cylinder. Hatch with ladder to loft space over. Door to:
- Workshop 3.57 x 2.52m Window to rear elevation.
- Boot room 2.85 x 2.18m Garage door to front elevation.
On the First Floor
- Study 3.30 x 1.84m Hatch to loft. Small window to rear elevation. Sloping ceiling. Laminate floor. Electric radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.40 x 2.86m Laminate flooring. Window to front elevation. Electric radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.52 x 2.42m Laminate flooring. Window to front elevation.
- Bathroom Pedestal basin. Bath with mixer tap/shower fitment. Small window to rear elevation. Tiled floor. Electric radiator/towel rail. Sloping ceiling. Cupboard housing ventilation unit. Wood panelled walls and ceiling.
- Cloakroom Tiled floor. WC. Cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 3.41 x 3.26m Laminate flooring. Electric panel radiator. Sloping ceiling. Window to front elevation.
- Tarmac drive leading to parking, turning area and patio area.
- The garden is laid to lawn with mature trees, hedges and flower borders and a variety of trees including fig, cherry and specimen trees.
- Vegetable garden. Terrace. Orchard.
- Open fronted log/tractor/trailer store.
- 6 Fully fenced paddocks with separate access to the rear of the property (one used as lungeing ring), with
- Open fronted Barn 6.30 x 3.19m, open fronted haystore 5.10 x 5m and stable block constructed of block with Fibro cement roof with concrete floor, tap, power and light.
- Stable 1 - gate to the front - 5.03 x 3.06m
- Stable 2 - 4,94 x 2.81m
- Internal stable 3 - 4.88 x 3.12m
- Internal stable 4/foaling box - 4.87 x 4.75m
- Mains water, telephone and electricity are connected.
- Electric heating and woodburner.
- Broadband internet connection.
- Double glazed windows.
- Drainage is to a septic tank.
- Taxes Foncières : Approx. 500€ per annum
- VIDEO available on request
ABOUT THE AREA AND ACCESS
This property is situated near a village with many bars restaurants and shops. The nearest town is Mortain where you will find shops, schools, doctors' surgeries, supermarkets, etc. and local walking, and fishing.
Weekly market on a Tuesday in Sourdeval, including Livestock. 20 mins to Bowling, sports centers and 18 hole golf course and the forest of Saint Sever.
Beaches within an hour, river activities/ forests/ spa resort within 45 minutes. Extensive recreational facilities can be found nearby including local waterfalls and walking clubs, canoeing and outdoor sports.
Choices of Golf Clubs with open availability for non members. Large French Mobile home site within 50 minutes for all resort facilities… pedaloes, canoe, football, fishing, pools with slides, snooker, entertainment. Sports centre with pool and slides, Go Karting and board park less than 20 minutes.
Major towns such as Caen, St Malo, St Lo, Falaise, Bayeux, Honfleur and Northern Brittany available for day trips. Normandy landing beaches are easily accessible. Suisse Normande and Spa towns 35 minutes drive.
The nearest Airport is at Dinard (70 miles), Ferry Port at Caen (50 miles) and the nearest train station is at Vire (15 miles) from where you can take a fast train to Paris.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate the potential of this property.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
And Before You Ask
Good general condition
Reason for selling:
Property too big / small
Condition of Roof:
Septic tank needs updating
Nationality of Owners: