Côtes d'Armor - Pink Granit Coast. Remarkable property in the countryside, some 20 km from white sand beaches.
Built in 1900 this property and its 4 hectares land have been the object of all the attentions of the current owners. The mansion itself develops around 300 m2 of living space with, in addition, attic space under a high frame that can offer an additional 200 m2. On the ground floor, large entrance hall, double reception area of over 60 m2, dining room, independent kitchen, office, boiler room. Upstairs, a large landing leads to five bedrooms, two of which are adjoining, and a bathroom.
The outbuildings and the house surround a large gravelled courtyard facing south-south-east.
Outbuildings - guests cottage dating from the 19th century which offers living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room on the 1st floor and a bedroom in the attic - large barn with a footprint of about 150 m2 - more stone outbuildings housing box and offices. Part of the hectares is dedicated to horses with paddocks and a barn of 400 m2.
This property is in a very good condition, the castle has retained the original elements; woodwork, fireplaces in all rooms (in wood, marble or granite), parquet floors.
Ideal for horse breeding or any countryside activity, B&B, ...