Stunning 6 year old detached stone house designed to retain the character and appearance of a traditional stone house, whilst having all the advantages of modern living. A particular feature of this property are the outside seating areas, views over surrounding countryside and landscaped gardens.
All electrical wiring, fixtures and plumbing has been installed by Artisans. The ground floor is fully insulated, as are all interior rooms in the house. PVCu light oak double glazing throughout. The kitchen, bathrooms and decoration of the property are all tastefully chosen with a quality finish.
This property is ideally situated within walking distance of the village centre with amenities including shops, restaurant and bar, supermarket and school, but in a quiet position. It is about 1.15 hours drive from the ferry port at Caen and 15 minutes from Vire. The nearest beach is at Granville which is about 50 minutes drive to the west and Mont St Michel, Bayeux and the landing beaches are within easy driving distance.
On the ground floor
- Covered Porch
- Entrance Hall 5.88 x 2.33m Stable door to front elevation. Radiator. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under. Wood flooring.
- Cloakroom Obscure glazed window to rear elevation. Tiled floor. Hand basin. W.C. Inset spotlights.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 6.06 x 5.92m Tiled floor. 2 windows to north and 2 windows to front elevation. Inset spotlights. Range of built-in base and wall units with solid wood worktops. Built-in electric double oven. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Central island unit. Wine racks. 4 ring electric hob. Double ceramic sink with mixer tap. Glazed double doors to balcony. Recess for microwave. Exposed beams. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Brick fireplace with wood-burner. Door to -
- Utility Room 2.92 x 1.69m Laminate flooring. Partly glazed door and window to rear elevation. Double ceramic sink unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Electrics. Hot water cylinder.
- Lounge 6.13 x 5.98m Brick fireplace with wood-burner. Wood flooring. Radiator. Glazed double doors to rear and window to front elevations. Exposed beams. Glazed double doors to -
- Conservatory 5.80 x 3.15m Wood flooring. Lazed double doors opening onto terrace. Exposed stone wall.
On the First Floor
- Landing Window to rear elevation. Radiator. Wood flooring. Inset spotlights. Built-in storage.
- Bedroom 1 4.07 x 2.72m Wood flooring. Window to north elevation. Radiator. Door to -
- En-Suite Shower Room 3.08 x 1.93m Hand basin. Laminate flo9oring. Corner shower. WC. Tiled walls. Window to north and west elevations.
- Family Bathroom 2.74 x 1.83m Laminate flooring. Heated towel rail. WC. Bath with shower over, tiled surround and screen. Velux window to rar elevation. Hand basin. Shaver socket.
- Bedroom 2 3.18 (max) x 3.06m Window to front elevation. Radiator. Wood flooring.
- Master Bedroom 6.17 x 6.04m Window to front and rear elevations. Radiator. Wood flooring. Exposed ”A” frame. Glazed double doors to balcony (6.00 x 3.24m). Door to -
- En-Suite Shower Room Velux window to rear elevation. Wood flooring. WC. Hand basin.
- Gravel drive to beautiful garden laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Gravel shrub border.
- Variety of trees including pears, cherries, apples and walnut. Vegetable garden.
- Large decking area. Outside lighting.
- Covered log store.
- Small decking area leading from kitchen.
- Metal shed.
- Detached double Garage 8.00 x 6.00m 2 metal up and over doors. Side pedestrian door. Timber construction. Concrete floor. Power and light connected. Workshop area.
- Mains water, telephone and electricity are connected.
- Drainage is to an all water septic tank.
- Electric gel filled radiators and woodburners provide the central heating.
- Broadband internet connection.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Reason for selling:
Returning to the UK
Condition of Roof:
Recent septic tank
Nationality of Owners: