Walk right into this lovely 18th century residence offering 120 sqm of living space overlooking beautiful landscaped grounds of 6,000 sq.m not far from a village with shops in the Deux Sevres.THE ACOMMODATION
- Living room with tiled floor. Underfloor heating by oil-fired boiler. Original fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Authentic kitchen opening onto a covered terrace to the west.
- Master bedroom with WC and shower room next door.
- Another room of 30 sqm with mezzanine and leading by French windows to a terrace to the east and the mature garden.
- One large bedroom upstairs.
- Work carried out since 2000.
- Parking for 2 cars in a open outbuilding
- Other outbuildings including a bread oven.
- Orchard to the south.
- Attached land of which part would be well suited to keep livestock.
- Shops in the village 10 minutes away in Secondigny or Coulonges sur l'Autize.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Septic up to norms