Potential gîte complex with owners' accommodation, 2 self-contained gîtes and over half an acre of garden for sale in the Manche area of Normandy.
The property comprises a detached house which is divided into the owners' accommodation and 2 bedroom gîte. There is a separate detached 3 bedroom gîte. Each property has a separate, private area of garden. Full details are below :
ACCOMMODATION IN THE OWNERS' ACCOMMODATION
On the ground floor
- Entrance Hall 3.8i4 x 1.56m Tiled floor. Partly glazed door to front elevation. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 5.09 x 4.55m Window to east and front elevations. Part wood panelled walls. Exposed beams. Tiled floor. Exposed stone chimney breast. Stone hearth with wood-burner. Range of kitchen base units with worktops and tiled splash-backs. Space and pluming for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for range style cooker with extractor over. Wall mounted shelves. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space for free standing fridge/freezer.
- Cloakroom Obscure glazed window to rear elevation. Tiled floor and walls. WC. Vanity unit. Cupboard.
- Lounge 5.09 x 4.11m Wood flooring. Fireplace with raised hearth and wood-burner. Exposed beams. Window to front elevation. Telephone socket.
On the First Floor
- Bedroom 1 5.09 x 3.67m Window to front and rear elevations. Exposed beams.
- Shower Room Window to front elevation. Convector heater. Tiled floor and walls. Vanity unit. Shower.
- Bedroom 2 2.78 x 2.17m Window to rear elevation. Exposed beams. Vent.
- Bedroom 3 3.92 x 2.35m Window to front elevation. Exposed beams. Vent.
- The garden is laid to lawn with covered seating area and gravel terrace.
- Timber garden shed with tiled roof.
- Pond. Shrub and flower beds and borders
- Timber Cave/Studio/Bar 6.98 x 4.24m with decking seating area.
ACCCOMMODATION IN THE ATTACHED GÎTE
- Kitchen/Dining Room 5.09 x 2.76m Partly glazed door to front elevation. Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor with cupboards under. Range of base units with worktops over. Tiled splash-backs. Single stainless steel sink unit withy mixer tap. Pace for under counter fridge. Space for range style cooker. Cupboard housing electrics
- Lounge 4.93 x 2.87m Tiled floor. Wood-burner. Window to front and west elevations. Part wood panelled walls.
On the First Floor
- Landing Window to rear elevation. Wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.76 x 2.77m Wood flooring. Convector heater. Window to front elevation.
- Bedroom 2 3.13 x 3.12m Window to front elevation. Wood flooring. Hatch to loft.
- Shower Room Wood flooring. WC. Vanity unit with mirror and light over. Extractor. Shower. Tiled walls.
- Gravel parking area and terrace with BBQ, flower and shrub borders.
- Garden laid to lawn with above ground pool.
- Fully fenced.
- Hedges, shrub and flower beds
ACCOMMODATION IN THE SEPARATE DETACHED GÎTE
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room/Dining Room 7.56 x 6.87m Glazed door and window to west and east and 2 small windows to rear elevations. Tiled floor. Exposed beams. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under. Radiator. Built-in shelves.
- Kitchen area with range of matching base units. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for free standing cooker with extractor over. Tiled floor. Worktops and tiled splash-backs. Shelving. Exposed beams. Double sink with mixer tap. Space for free standing fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
On the First Floor
- Landing Window to west elevation. Hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1 4.46 x 2.60m Radiator. Velux window to front elevation. Exposed beams. Sloping ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- Shower Room Velux window to front elevation. Tiled floor and walls. Shower. WC. Vanity unit. Radiator.
- Bedroom 2/Study 2.68 x 2.23m Velux window to rear elevation. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.63 x 2.68m Laminate4 flooring. Exposed beams. Radiator. Velux window to rear elevation. Built-in cupboard.
- Gravel parking area.
- The garden is laid to lawn.
- Gravel terrace.
- Above ground pool.
- Flower and shrub beds and borders.
- Mains telephone, water and electricity.
- There is some electric heating and woodburners.
- Drainage is to an all water septic tank and a septic tank.
ABOUT THE AREA AND ACCESS
The property is 3 km from the nearest town of Torigni-sur-Vire with all local facilities including shops, schools, supermarkets, doctor's surgery, garages, bars and restaurants. The major Town of Saint-Lô is a 15 minute drive, with all amenities. Here you will find the train station linking Saint-Lô to Paris Saint-Lazaire in 2 hours 50 minutes.
The UNESCO heritage site of Mont St Michel is 45 minutes' drive away, as is the fishing port and beaches near the coast at Granville. Bayeux is 33km. Ferry Ports are at Caen (49km), St Malo is 127 km and Cherbourg is 96 km. Calais and the Euro Tunnel are approximately a 4 hour drive.
Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential of this gite business property in Normandy.
And Before You Ask
Small gas bottles required for cooking
Nationality of Owners: