This lovely and tastefully renovated 15th century house with a floor area of 264 sqm is set in the heart of a village in the Ribérac area, with shops for all your everyday needs.
The ground floor :
- Entrance hall of 2.4m x 6.1m with beautiful terra cotta floor tiles, a period built in cupboard and stone staircase leading to the first floor.
- Living room of 4.7m x 6.1m with stone fireplace, original wooden floorboards and built in cupboard
- Kitchen / dining room of 4.6m x 7m completely fitted with a historic fireplace,the floor in terra cotta tiles and large old stone slabs, original built in cupboard and French window opening onto the first courtyard.
- Bathroom / laundry room with WC
The first floor :
- Big living room of 6.5m x 7.7m with original floorboards and original built in cupboard.
- Bedroom of 4.9m x 4.9m with original floorboards, historic stone fireplace and old built in cupboard
- En suite bathroom 2.6m x 3.7m with bath, shower, hand basin and WC
- Dressing room 2.1m x 2.4m, also en suite.
The second floor :
- Bedroom 4m x 4m with fitted carpet
- En suite shower room 2.7m x 2.8m with WC
- Bedroom 2.7m x 7.5m with fitted carpet and en suite bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 3.1m x 4.8m with fitted carpet
- En suite shower room with WC 1.4m x 3.7m
The basement :
- Vaulted room 3.1m x 5.2m with concrete floor and beautiful arched roof in exposed stone
- First courtyard, 7.2m x 12.9m, completely tiled, with an outbuilding with the boiler room, covered terrace and a well.
- Second courtyard of 9m x 15.7m, with the 5m x 10m swimming pool and another outbuilding of 4.1m x 9.3m with porch and storage room.
The area and access
A really lovely residence, with the possibility of using the three bedrooms as "chambres d'hôte" bringing in an annual income of 20,000€.
- In the centre of Verteillac, with all basic shops, doctors, junior school...
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Central heating (oil)
Reason for selling:
Due to relocation
Connected to mains town system
Nationality of Owners: