Originally a single residence with garage and outbuildings, over the years it has been divided into 2 independent dwellings, each of approximately 80 sq.m of living space, overlooking an enclosed courtyard of 90 sq.m with a well. Today, it could easily be put back to one main home. All shops and services are within walking distance.
THE ACCOMMATIONIn the First house
- There's a beautiful entrance door surrounded by cut stones, cherry wood staircase, 35 sq.m living room with fireplace and beams. Wooden floor and charming fitted kitchen under the stairs.
- Shower room with WC and a back kitchen with sink and storage. Direct access to the 15 sq.m garage.
- Upstairs: a large bedroom of 30 sq.m with shower room and access to the convertible attic of 25 sq.m above the garage.
In the Second house
- There's a large kitchen-living room of 37 sq.m, fireplace and beams.
- Shower room, WC and large storage room of approximately 20 sq.m.
- Above a large bedroom with fireplace and an attic.
- Outbuildings on the side with old stable of 4m by 10m on the ground with attic above. Perfect for commercial development!
- Other outbuildings including a bread oven.
- Second courtyard of 99 sq.m just opposite the house and vegetable garden of 281 sq.m detached and overlooking the Vouvant lake.
- All shops and services are within walking distance.
- New roof and renders in 2013.
- Work required: electricity, insulation, heating and fittings.
- Connected to main drains.
A Fine Village house with great potential in a fabulous area in western Loire.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Wood burner system
Connected to mains town system