This charmingly renovated 5 bedroom Maison bourgeoise with a garden is situated in a small village with shops, school and amenities near La Chataigneraie in the Vendée. This authentic village bourgeois house is in excellent condition, with
spacious (216 sq.m) and comfortable living space. At the front of the house, a landscaped and completely private Japanese garden with a sunny terrace offers a place of peaceful conviviality. Outside, along the wooden greenhouse and the small roofs, a pretty flowered path leads to the garden with trees at the rear of the property. THE ACCOMMODATIONOn the ground floor
On the first floor
- Entrance on parquet floor, study / bedroom with fireplace, private shower room and toilets, accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- On the right, superb living room with small lounge and dining/reception area. Bright kitchen with fireplace.
On the second floor
- Landing leading to 4 large bedrooms, one with private bathroom and toilet and another with private shower room overlooking the garden. Separate toilets.
- On the second floor, convertible attic with high ceilings and exposed framework.
The property has been renovated over the years with the aim to keep it's original charm using noble quality materials.
- Full basement with boiler room, well and wine cellar.
- Old bakehouse with its bread oven ideal for entertaining during the summer.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Central heating (oil)
Connected to mains town system