Are you looking for a bed & breakfast or gite property that can be used for tourism, run a small business or simply to accommodate a large family home? Step through the porch and into the paved courtyard to discover this complex of 5 buildings with a wide range of conversion options.
Situated in the heart of a market town close to the historic town of Soissons, discover this former farmhouse built of dressed stone with a slate roof, offering approx. 600 sq.m of usable floor space on a fully enclosed plot of approx. 1,200 sq.m, including an inner courtyard and a garden. A fully enclosed garden of approx. 500 sq.m is located to the rear of the buildings, allowing you to create your own vegetable garden or another project if you wish.
This property has benefited from a number of works carried out in recent years (roof, attic insulation, PVC double-glazed windows, etc.). There is mains gas heating (2 boilers) and mains drainage. Some work is required to bring out the full potential of this property.
The 1st building is the MAIN HOUSE, (approx. 135 sq.m), it comprises of a ground floor with a beautiful entrance hall with exposed stonework leading to a study, a kitchen and a dining room with marble fireplace, picture rails and parquet flooring.The staircase leads to the first floor, which has three bedrooms with marble fireplaces and a bathroom with toilet. The second floor has been converted into a large bedroom with bathroom and WC.
The 2nd building (approx. 100 sq.m) comprises a ground floor room used as a boiler/laundry room and a shower room. The first floor has two bedrooms, 1 of which has a bathroom and WC. The first floor can be accessed directly from outside.
- 2 kitchens, one with professional equipment
- 9 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Separate access for each building
- Reception room
Outbuildings with Potential
- 3rd building (approx. 71 sq.m) comprises three rooms (currently converted into bedrooms) as well as two bathrooms and two WCs.
- 4th building (approx. 200 sq.m) has a large reception room on the ground floor, a kitchen with professional equipment and a space with toilet facilities (PRM standards). Upstairs, you'll find a large open-plan space that can be converted.
- 5th building (approx. 140 sq.m) comprises a barn, a garage and a workshop.
- Parking sarea
The Area and Access
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport 50 minutes
- Soissons 5 minutes
- Reims 45 minutes
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Needs upgrading and modernising
Central heating (gas)
Reason for selling:
Condition of Roof:
Needs some attention
Connected to mains town system
Nationality of Owners: