This 5 bed traditional detached house comes with a gite, gardens and an arboretum, the whole set on 2 ha land situated within easy reach of facilities both in the village and also in the nearby popular town of Moissac in the Tarn et Garonne area (Occitanie).
Located on the edge of the village, this delightful 1970’s style house has 5 bedrooms, a stunning salon with doors out onto a terrace overlooking a verdant garden, garage and workshop, a one bedroom gite, very pretty gardens and borders with roses and shrubs, an arboretum with about 400 trees!
The house and gites are block built and externally rendered under tiled roofs. The basement and the roofs are insulated and there is an oil fired boiler providing central heating as well as a wood burner in the salon.
Stepping outside, the gardens are a real delight with a large number of mature and specimen trees including two huge wisterias growing up through mature trees.
On the ground floor
- Tiled steps lead up to a covered porch and to double doors leading to
- Entrance Hall (2,6m x 2,5m) (6,8m2) With tiled floor, radiator, door to cloakroom with WC and basin, passageway to bedrooms with radiator and to
- Salon (8,6m x 5,1m) (44,5m2) A fine room with Italian tiled floor, high ceilings, radiators, multi-fuel stove in large stone fireplace, dual aspect windows with French doors to terrace and balcony running along part of the and further double doors to
- Kitchen (4,0m x 3,7m) (14,7m2) Range of fitted units with double bowl sink, larder units, tiled worktops, halogen hob with extractor hood over, Faure electric oven, space for large fridge and tiled floor.
- Office (4,0m x 2,3m) (9,3m2) With tiled floor, radiator and door to terrace.
- Wet room (2,6m x 2,5m) (6,8m2) With bath, walk in Italian style shower, basin and WC. Tiled walls and floors.
- Master bedroom (3,9m x 3,4m) (13,7m2 excluding cupboards) With built-in wardrobes, radiator and decorative cornice.
- Study area. (3,9m x 2,6m) An internal hallway with stairs to first floor and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 (3,9m x 3,1m) (12,5m2) With built in wardrobes and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 (3,9m x 2,9m) (11,5m2) With built in wardrobes.
- Laundry room (3,2m x 2,9m) With hot water cylinder, built in wardrobe and door to garage.
- Garage (8,6m x 4,3m) (37m2) Doors to the front, Bosch A rated oil fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, lots of storage, space for workshop, sink unit and door to cellar.
On the first floor
- Stairs lead up to a small landing
- Bedroom 4 (3,9m x 3,1m) (12m2) With 2 cupboards and electric radiator.
- Bedroom 5 (3,9m x 3,2m) (12,6m2) With two cupboards and electric radiator.
- Wet room (2,5m x 2,1m) With tiled floor and walls, walk in shower, bidet, basin and electric radiator and velux rooflight.
- There is potential to extend the accommodation by going into the roof space.
- A separate rendered and block built building located by the side of the house presently used as a gite or could equally be used for overflow accommodation.
- Kitchen/Living room. (5,6m x 4,9m) (28m2) With kitchen area with units, gas hob, extractor hood, washing machine, electric radiator and small central island.
- Bedroom/Shower Room (5,5m x 2,6m overall) (14,5m2). With timber floor, electric radiator and door to shower room with jacuzzi style shower cubicles, basin and WC.
- To the front of both the house and the gite there is a large amount of off road parking for a number of cars and this also gives direct access to the garage.
- Gardens - The gardens are a real feature of this property with a long wide border to the side of the house and gite with a number of shrubs and roses climbing up along the wall at the rear of this bed. In conjunction with the rest of the garden, there is an irrigation system fed from the well which enables the beds to be watered automatically. The main garden area is laid to lawns and there are a range of mature trees to include magnolias, redwoods, oaks, cherries, ginkgo and other trees including two huge white and purple wisterias which are now growing up through a mature tree.
- Arboretum. On the other side of the garden and below the house and gite, there is another area of semi mature woodland which has been planted up with nearly 400 trees including fig, walnut, cherry, Japanese prune, apple and pomegranates amongst many others with a number of paths mown down through the arboretum. A wonderful and environmentally friendly area.
- Oil fired central heating
- Septic tank drainage
- Well water supply for the gardens with irrigation system installed
- Light and airy house
THE AREA AND ACCESS
- The popular town of Moissac is with in easy reach
- Some shops in the village
- Edge of village location
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Ready to move in
Central heating (oil)
Reason for selling:
Property too big / small
Condition of Roof:
Recent septic tank
Nationality of Owners: