Nestled in a quaint and charming village, situated between the historic towns of Uzès and Nîmes, this exquisite listed château with its sprawling grounds is an absolute gem. This property is a perfect place to call home, offering a unique blend of history, luxury, and comfort.
The picturesque village location is a dream come true for anyone who values peace, tranquility, and a high quality of life. The château is set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens spanning over 7,800 square meters, which are impeccably maintained and feature a stunning swimming pool and a fascinating maze. The gardens are a true oasis of calm, providing a perfect place to unwind and relax.
The château itself is a work of art, spanning three levels and boasting approximately 1000 sqm of living space. The grand, sweeping staircase is the centerpiece of the château and is truly breathtaking. The interior of the château is a perfect blend of elegance, charm, and modern amenities, with spacious rooms, high ceilings, and large windows that allow plenty of natural light to flood in.
Accommodation in the Castle
On the Ground floor
- Each room on this level has access to the garden
- A first vaulted kitchen opens onto an outdoor area
- A large bedroom with vaulted ceilings, mouldings and cement tiles
- A second bedroom is in the tower.
- A room currently used as an artist's studio could be converted into a bedroom.
- A further bedroom, with its bathroom, could be used as an independent flat.
- The wine cellar is also on this level.
On the first floor
- The dining room, with its vaulted ceiling at a height of 3.30 metres
- A large, bright kitchen adjoins this room.
- There are also four bedrooms on this level
- And a games room/cinema room
- Opposite the dining room, a lounge of more than 50 sqm; offers generous volumes
- A library with a marble fireplace, parquet flooring and wooden ceiling
- The master bedroom features a blend of antique and modern features, with a glazed bathroom.
On the second floor
The top floor offers great potential for conversion, with the possibility of creating five bedrooms and a bathroom.
- To the east of the château, an independent building of around 80 sqm used as a creative space, houses a bedroom with en-suite shower room
- All the electricity, plumbing and heating have been redone.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Central heating (oil)
Condition of Roof:
Very good condition