Buy à la Carte in Nice Cote d'AzurAre you looking for a home in Nice or a property for investment on the Côte d'Azur but you are not able to be there or don't have the knowledge to carry out your project alone? Don't panic, whether for your second or main residence, or for rental purposes, our Property Hunters in Nice will accompany you every single step of the way.
Set on the French Riviera, on the Mediterranean Sea and at the foot of the Alps, Nice is the second-largest city in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region after Marseille. Populated with more than 340,000 residents, this beautiful city is the administrative prefecture of the Alpes-Maritimes.
Boasting a fantastic living environment and excellent weather, Nice is a dynamic city where properties move quickly, many of them from word of mouth. Call on a professional Property Hunter to guide you and find the property of your dreams on the Riviera. By entrusting your project to an apartment or house hunter in Nice, you are sure to find the ideal property with minimum fuss.
Why buy property in Nice?With a unique identity and dolce vita lifestyle, Nice is one of the most typical cities of the Côte d'Azur enjoying strong influence with its international airport and port with ferries sailing to Corsica and Italy. In 2021, Nice was named World Heritage Site by UNESCO as "Winter Resort of the French Riviera". Discover the many attractions this stunning and warm city has to offer:
- privileged location by the Mediterranean Sea
- splendid Baie des Anges, with clear turquoise water
- seafront Promenade des Anglais stretching for about 7 kilometers
- old town, with its narrow streets, typical markets and restaurants
- substantial economic growth and touristic hotspot
- one the largest European technology park
- fast TGV train to Paris, Marseille and Lyon
- international airport, one of the best landings!
- proximity to the Italian border, some 40km away
Where buy property in Nice?
The Carré d’Or - MusiciensThe Carré d’Or is both a tourist and residential sector of Nice. You will discover beautiful properties with lots of character in magnificent old buildings. Your apartment hunter in Nice will be able to help you find the accommodation of your dreams in this popular area.
The PortWith its small village vibe, the port area in Nice is attracting more and more buyers. In recent years, a real renovation policy has been undertaken to rehabilitate the basins and restore the facades. The Italian-style buildings, in bright ocher colours, offer superb views of the Mediterranean.
Your Property Hunter may suggest interesting investments in nearby towns, for example in
- Cagnes-sur-Mer, a former fishing village with magnificent pebble beaches for water sports, a Renoir museum and a casino
- Vence, a town perched with character where the painter Henri Matisse lived with many hiking trails and authentic markets
- Villeneuve-Loubet, with its nautical bases, sports facilities, cycling network and art galleries
By assigning a dedicated Property Hunter you’re giving yourself the best chances of successfully finding the right property, while saving money, time and stress. Manage your project and liaise with your Property Hunter with the app. 24/7 while enjoying the following benefits:
Buy à la Carte in Nice
- reduce your searching time by 10
- having access to 100% of the market
- less fees, saving you 6% on average
- finding your property in less than 3 visits
- easy process and guaranteed success
- international team, multi-lingual service
- 95% happy customer satisfaction rate
Complete the form to learn about our bespoke hunting service and tell us about your plans so we can assist you finding the ideal property in the best area. What are you looking for?
30th January 2023
- The Love of Irish Pubs & Ireland
- Bureaucracy & Prefectures, merci France Services
- How to Change Name when Living In France
- The Good Life in Vaucluse
- Paris à la Carte
- Lyon à la Carte
- Avignon à la Carte
- Apply for French Citizenship with NATALI
- Bordeaux à la Carte
- New Tax Declaration for French Homeowners