An attractive stone farmhouse with attics, an attached gite and three B&B rooms (420 sq.m) make up this property which has been renovated by the current owners. In addition, there is a swimming pool, a range of barns and dependances which could have potential for further development for the business.
The property is set in grounds of 5590 sqm includings gardens, a chicken run and dog kennels. The whole property is just 4kms from the bastide village of Caylus and about 20 minutes from the larger town of Villefranche-de-Rouergue.
The property is approached up a long drive off the road to a parking area in front of the house for cars, an additional parking area is located by the kennels.
ON THE GROUND LEVEL
- Double doors lead in to
- Kitchen/dining room (8.1m x 4.9m) (36.7 sq.m) A lovely room with exposed beams, space for dining table and kitchen area with full range of modern units, Smeg range cooker, electric oven, double sink and island unit. Jotul wood burner and reversable air conditioning units.
- Separate WC
- Utility Room (5m x 4m) (20 sq.m) Double sink, space for washing machines, door to laundry room with hot water cylinder. Arch to
- Salon (5.89mx 5.22m) With exposed beams, Jotul wood burning stove, and two reversable air conditioning units. Stairs to first floor. Main door to front.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Small landing with doorway to
- Attic space (12.4m x 2m min) With sloping ceiings, this area could lend itself to create a large master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom. Hot water ballon and provision made for plumbing.
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 2.7m) With reversible aircon.
- Bedroom 2 (4.9m x 2.5m). With window to the rear and aircon.
- Shower room (1.9m x 1.3m). WIth basin and shower cubicle.
- An outdoor terrace which overlooks the surrounding terrace leads to a door into
- Kitchen (4.3m x 3.2m) (18.1 sq.m) Modern range of units, sink unit, gas oven with hob with extractor fan over, tiled floor, spac for sofa and table.
- Bedroom 1 (3.23m x 2.86m) (9,28 sq.m) With tiled floor, velux, and door to en-suite shower room with corner shower cubicle, wash basin, WC and fan.
- Bedroom 2 (5.38m x 2.66m) (14.34 sq.m) Door to en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash bain and WC. Door to outside.
THE B&B ROOMS
The remaining bedrooms are located in a wing to the side of the house and all have air conditioning units and comprise:
- Najac- Bedroom (8.52m x 2.39m) (20.35 sq.m) Door to shower room (2.7m x 1.6m) (4.4 sq.m) With basin, WC and shower cubicle. Sleeps 2.
- Cordes - (7m x 3m) (21.6 sq.m) A good sized room with door to shower room (3m x 1.8m) (5.7 sq.m) With Italian style shower, wash basin and WC). Stairs up to Mezzanine (3.6m x 3m) With sloping ceilings and velux. Sleeps 4.
- Albi - (7m x 3.9m) (27.7 sq.m) With tiled floor and a good sized bedroom with shower room (3.8m x 1.8m) (7m2) With Italian style shower, basin and WC. Stairs up to mezzanine (3m x 2.7m). With sloping ceilings and ballustrading. Sleeps 5.
- Swimming Pool. (10m x 5m) With paved surrounds and steps up to ballustraded terrace overlooking the pool and adjacent barbeque area.
- Stone barns At the end of the house, there are a range of stone barns which comprise:
- Large Barn: (7.63m x 4.43m) (33,85 sq.m). A double height barn at the back of the house and chambres d'hotes rooms which has planning permission to convert to provide more bedrooms. Plans are available to see at the property. To the side of this barn, there is a further room with the hot water cylinders for the three rooms, electric consumer panels.
- Range of stone barns by the side of the drive (10m x 2.6m) divided into 3 parts, one of which has the pool equipment, log shed (4.6m x 3.7m).
- Lean to section on end: Two rooms, one of which is a workshop, and measure 3.2m x 2.2m and 6.5m x 3.2m.
- Chicken run and shed
- Timber shed (3.9m x 3.8m). Two dog enclosures and gardens to the side with fruit trees, lawns, mature trees extending in all to 5590 sq.m
There’s a VIRTUAL TOUR available on request, contact us using ref.: MFH-RHGS584.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Ready to move in
Condition of Roof:
Septic up to norms
Nationality of Owners: