UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET - A beautifully renovated 6 bedroom stone house (310 sqm) set in a commanding position with 3 reception rooms/office, separate studio, a large salt water swimming pool (12m x 6m) with terraces, covered dining areas, car port for two cars, gardens and grounds of some 7980m2 with no neighbours.
The house is beautifully appointed and has underfloor heating to part, reconstituted Yorkstone slabs, beams and is easily manageable.
The ground floor
- Entrance hall (14,7m2) With flagstone floors, cloakroom, cloaks area under stairs and access to ground floor and first floor bedrooms and through to
- Kitchen (15,3m2) With Rangemaster 110 stove, sink unit, freestanding units and door to terrace. Archway to dining hall (28,9m2) A stunning room with reconstituted Yorkstone flags, large open fireplace, doors to terrace and to Sitting Room (13,7m2) With fireplace in corner and door through to study/office area (11,6m2) together with door to front terrace and arch through to
- Drawing Room (40,2m2) With lovely open fireplace, double doors to side covered terrace, beamed ceiling, exposed stone walls and stairs to master bedroom suite.
- From the front hall, a passageway leads down to Utility Room (11,4m2) With twin bowl sinks, beams and plumbing for washing machines and the other way to
- Bedroom 2 (30,1m2) With tiled floor, underfloor heating, original door to front of house, fireplace, beams and door to en-suite bathroom (5,7m2) with shower cubicle, bath, basin, WC and electric heater.
- Bedroom 3 (14,5m2) With tiled floor, electric heater and beams.
- Bedroom 4 (16,8m2) With tiled floor, beams and electric heater. Door to en-suite bathroom (7,2m2) with bath, shower, basin and towel radiator.
The first floor
- From the drawing room, stairs lead to
- Master bedroom (35,9 m2) With limed pine floor, fireplace, beams, colombage walls, A frame timbers, two radiators and steps to
- Ensuite bathroom (14,7 m2) with bath, shower, twin basins in a marble top and towel radiators. Door to
- Dressing room (14,2 m2) With beams and radiator.
- From the front hall, a staircase leads up to
- Bedroom 5 (17,6m2) With beams, cupboard and electric heater.
- Bathroom (8,8m2) With bath, WC, basin with cupboards and towel rail.
- Bedroom 6 (13,7m2) With step down into this room from the landing with beams, electric heater and cupboards.
- Studio cottage which is situated at the other end of the main courtyard and adjoining the pool. a stone built cottage which has been renovated with a covered barbeque area on the side.
- Studio room/potential bedroom 7 (17,9m2) With beamed ceiling, electric heater and steps up to passageway leading to
- Kitchen area (5,4m2) With units, sink and space for washing machine. Door to shower room and to swimming pool terrace.
- Shower Room (3,7m2) Shower cubicle, basin, WC and electric heater.
- Pool House (7m2) Located to the rear of the studio with pump and electrolysis equipment and electric heater.
- Two bay oak framed car port to the side of the driveway and gives access to the side of the pool house.
- Large storage area for garden machinery located on the far side of the pool.
- lots of flowers and borders with borders and shrubs.
- Swimming pool area (12m x 6m) Redone just over 10 years ago with a heavy duty liner and an infinity pool effect with steps at the end, this salt water pool is surrounded by very large limestone flagged terrace with shrubs and borders on all sides. Very private.
- To the side of the pool area, the covered barbeque area is found and leads on to a stunning covered eating area (18,5m2) with large central table and limestone flags.
- Pool House (7,0m2) Located to the rear of the studio with pump and electrolysis equipment and electric heater.
- There are three terraces, one is covered to the side of the house, the second in the courtyard giving access to both the dining hall and the study area and the third is the pool terrace itself.
- VIRTUAL VISIT available on request.
The Area and Access
Lovely views and a peaceful setting. Enquire today for an early visit, it wil sell again quickly!
- The property is lovcated about 10 minutes from the medieval village of Cordes-sur-Ciel
- Also within easy reach of the lovely market town of Gaillac, with all its surrounding vineyards.
- No immediate neighbours and good views
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
And Before You Ask
Ready to move in
Central heating (gas)
Condition of Roof:
Recent septic tank
Buried gas tank
Nationality of Owners: