Stunning country home with a double garage and outbuilding set on a 3000 sq.m plot in beautiful setting bordering a small river in the Vendée in Western Loire. Immediately habitable house with no work needed.
This architect-designed house dates from 2002, it offers 132 sq.m of living area with beautiful oak finishing throughout the property. THE ACCOMMODATION
- Entrance into a open living room of 36m2 with fireplace and high ceiling. Terracotta tiles and oak roof timbers.
- Fitted kitchen and dining room opening onto the terrace and the garden to the west.
- One downstairs bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Beautiful oak doors and staircase.
- Upstairs: 2 bedrooms, WC and shower room.
- Land all around, approx 3000 sq.m.
- Large terrace, double garage and outbuilding.
- Immediately habitable house with no work needed.
- Shops in the village of Mouilleron en Pareds 5 minutes by car.
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Wood burner system
Connected to mains town system