Rennes à la CarteRennes, a city that feels just right ... the capital of Brittany with more than 200,000 residents, Rennes is famous for its lively atmosphere while keeping alive old Breton traditions.
If the Rennes real estate market is experiencing such an expansion, it is due to the growing development of the area constantly reinventing itself. Rennes has diversified its economy and has become a modern metropolis and a cradle of jobs, particularly in the field of Fintech. Accompanied by one of our Property hunters in Rennes, you will find the ideal property to enjoy this Breton city.
Live in the Heart of BrittanyA vibrant student city, Rennes enjoys an excellent strategic location thanks to the LGV train line linking Paris in just 1h30. Rennes is close to famous tourist sites and landmarks such as Mont-Saint-Michel or the walled port of Saint-Malo.
The city center is a fantastic place to stroll through the small streets lined with half-timbered houses. Rennes, the "city of Art and History" will appeal to culture and history enthusiasts with its many cultural buildings and monuments.
Why buy property in Rennes?
- The most populated city of the Brittany region with more than 215,000 residents
- One of the greenest towns in Brittany with Parc du Thabor, a remarkable garden
- A city on a human scale providing superb quality of life
- Visit the sites of Mont-Saint-Michel and Saint-Malo, less than an hour's drive away
- A beautiful heritage sites with its half-timbered houses and Gallo-Roman remains
- A city with cultural abundance, the biggest event is Transmusicales music festival
- Easy to get around with walk-ways, métro and buses
- Equipped with numerous self-serving bicycle stations
- Effervescent commercial life with many designer boutiques and shopping streets
Where buy in Rennes?
The Sud-Gare districtThe new train station and the rehabilitation of its surroundings have completely transformed the face of this district of Rennes. Focused on soft traffic (cycle and walking paths) and the creation of green spaces, the urban projects in this sector are far-reaching.
The Thabor – Saint-Hélier – Alphonse Guérin districtThis residential area of the city concentrates a high population density. The people of Rennes particularly appreciate the green spaces there, such as the Promenade des Bonnets Rouges and the pretty apartments on the old suburbs. You will find a nurseries, a primary school, a college and a high school there as well as bus lines and shops.
Our property hunters could also suggest opportunities in surrounding towns, for example in:
- Saint-Grégoire benefits from the dynamism of Rennes, it offers sporting & cultural activities
- Chantepie on the immediate outskirts of Rennes, the town offers a peaceful quality of life
- Cesson-Sévigné, is ideal for family life thanks to its numerous infrastructures and its calm
By assigning a dedicated Property Hunter you’re giving yourself the best chances of successfully finding the right property, while saving money, time and stress. Manage your project and liaise with your Property Hunter with the app. 24/7 while enjoying the following benefits:
Buy à la Carte in Rennes
- reduce your searching time by 10
- having access to 100% of the market
- less fees, saving you 6% on average
- finding your property in less than 3 visits
- easy process and guaranteed success
- international team, multi-lingual service
- 95% happy customer satisfaction rate
Complete the form to learn about our bespoke service and tell us about your plans so we can assist you finding the ideal property and best area. What are you looking for?
28th January 2023
- The Love of Irish Pubs & Ireland
- Bureaucracy & Prefectures, merci France Services
- How to Change Name when Living In France
- The Good Life in Vaucluse
- Paris à la Carte
- Lyon à la Carte
- Avignon à la Carte
- Apply for French Citizenship with NATALI
- Bordeaux à la Carte
- New Tax Declaration for French Homeowners