Montpellier à la Carte Property Hunting ServiceMontpellier is a young and vibrant city that attracts many people from various backgrounds, it is often called the "Paris of the South". A modern metropolis located in the Hérault department in Occitanie, it attracts investors and buyers of both main and secondary homes. Montpellier is located on the Mediterranean arc and combines dynamic urbanism and a cultural richness that is attracting more and more French people.
City of festivities, culture (notably thanks to the Fabre Fine Arts Museum) and a major university center in the Occitanie region, Montpellier has all the assets to please buyers. Endowed with a rich architectural heritage, the city is constantly modernising to provide its residents a pleasant living environment combined with sustainable development.
Montpellier has more than 288,000 residents including 70,000 students making it a young and dynamic place to be. It benefits from a significant geographical location being a few kilometers from the Mediterranean beaches at La Grande-Motte, Palavas-les-Flots and Grau-du-Roi.
Why buy Property in Montpellier?A young and dynamic city, Montpellier is one of the most popular towns of the Occitanie region. Buying in Montpellier above all means having all the benefits of a large city thanks to the excellent transport network (buses and trams) while enjoying a relaxed Mediterranean lifestyle.
Your Property Hunter in Montpellier will accompany you every step of the way, while you discover the many attractions of this wonderful city:
- A proximity to the Mediterranean Sea, about ten kilometers
- Forty green spaces, and a large natural zoo
- A strong historical imprint
- A sweet mix between old and new, with the modern Antigone district
- Long cycle paths and self-service bikes
- Major roads including the A9 and A709 motorways
- An extensive public transport network (tramway, bus and Vélomagg')
- A booming economy and many opportunities in the labor market
- Developing eco-districts, such as Port Marianne and Les Grisettes
- An important university site including the internationally known Faculté de Medicine
- Zénith and its Arena are respected venues with 6,000 and 14,000 seat capacity
- The famous Fabre museum that welcomes more than 200,000 visitors each year.
Where buy Property in Montpellier?
The Beaux-Arts districtThis area of Montpellier feels like a small village with a lovely living environment. A stone's throw from the city center, you will find many services, cultural events and a market.
The Port Marianne districtThis area is one of the most popular in Montpellier, especially with young workers. It is a recent district of the city which combines a pleasant and quiet living environment with immediate proximity to the city's points of interest and the main services necessary for daily life.
Our property hunters in Montpellier will also be able to advise on buying a property on the outskirts of Montpellier such as Castelnau-le-Lez, Mauguio and Juvignac, Pérols.
Buy à la Carte in Montpellier
By assigning a dedicated Property Hunter you’re giving yourself the best chances of successfully finding the right property, while saving money, time and stress. Manage your project and liaise with your Property Hunter with the app. 24/7 while enjoying the following benefits:
- reduce your searching time by 10
- having access to 100% of the market
- less fees, saving you 6% on average
- finding your property in less than 3 visits
- easy process and guaranteed success
- international team, multi-lingual service
- 95% happy customer satisfaction rate
Complete the form to learn about our bespoke hunting service and tell us about your plans so we can assist you finding the ideal property in the best area. Where are you looking?
31st January 2023
- French Terroir, where Flavour meets Land
- Buying New-Build Property, Off-Plan, VEFA or ‘à la Carte'?
- Harvest time in France, Moissons & Vendanges
- Looking for a renovation project in France?
- School & Public Bank Holiday Dates in France
- Zoom on the Rugby World Cup France 2023
- Following the Camino de Santiago & Route de Compostelle
- Tips to Deal with Hot Weather in France
- French Property Declaration : Tax Deadline Extended - Again
- Bird Watching & their Names in France