21st October 2020
- French Insurance Cancellation & Renewal
- How to Join the French Healthcare System
- How to Apply for a Building Permit in France
- What is a Kbis or K-bis? How Do I Get One?
- Property Taxes, Purchase Fees and Stamp Duty
- La French Rentrée est Arrivée
- The Summer Collection - Our Coups de Coeur
- Planning Your Viewing Trip After Lockdown
- During The Health Crisis Stay Safe Stay Home
Apply for Post Brexit Residency in FranceThe online system for Brits to apply for residency permits to stay in France after Brexit is now live after months and months of delays, and much frustration from british expats living in France.
The application process applies to all Brits living in France by the 31st of December 2020, including for people who only started living in France in December. The French authorities thinks the total number of applications could be as high as 250,000.
To see the french government website for post-Brexit residency cards click here, and you can go straight to the english version.
Regardless of the final outcome of the Brexit negotiations, we expect to be extremely busy in the new year, particularly when the pandemic situation starts to improve, soon we hope!
Here are MFH-HQ we believe that a deal will be struck, at the 11th hour, late in the day, which is of course is in all parties interest. This should have a dramatic effect on the strength of the pound sterling, and therefore demand for property abroad, particularly for those looking to finance their purchase with a french mortgage.
Feel free to sign up to receive alerts of properties in your favorite areas, and learn about the buying process, so that you are ready when the time comes.