- Compulsory Boiler Service & Thermostat Check
- How to Manage Your Paris Property from Home?
- How to Find an Artisan to Renovate Your French House
- Autumn is Mushroom Time in France
- Emergency Phone Numbers and Helplines in France
- A Chateau with Many Secrets
- Benefits of a French Mortgage for Tax Purposes
- Travel Insurance Information for Expats in France
- French Property Market Analysis - September 2022
- Award Winning for France
About Energy Efficiency
Most people interested in Energy efficiency and Environmental issues probably know that France already offers 50% tax credits on the installation of high efficiency boilers and other measure such as double glazing. Well, there's more good news as last September, in order to encourage home energy efficiency, the French government announced that from 1st January it would be making interest-free loans (up to a ceiling of 30,000 euros) for individual home energy efficiency measures.
Here are a few recommended websites which we hope you find useful, starting with the French government's Ministry for the Environment:
Finally there's panda.org, this is connected to the World Wildlife Fund. You'll be surprised on how clued up they are on efficiency matters mainly because they have a big interest in everyone making there homes as energy efficient as possible as it all helps save the world and wildlife.