Reduced Property Prices
Given the turbulent economic times, serious vendors and owners have had to make an extra effort in order to seduce the fewer property buyers and investors to sell their properties to.
As a result, we have seen prices being reduced, some of them drastically, in order to achieve that so important sale. This is great news for buyers (especially if cash buyers) as prices are lot more realistic than what they used to be. With a little luck you may be able to make the deal of your life and finding that perfect property at a much reduced price.
All the 'reduced' properties are currently flagged on the MFH website, but the good news is you are now able to see them all in simple click, here.
- French Terroir, where Flavour meets Land
- Buying New-Build Property, Off-Plan, VEFA or ‘à la Carte'?
- Harvest time in France, Moissons & Vendanges
- Looking for a renovation project in France?
- School & Public Bank Holiday Dates in France
- Zoom on the Rugby World Cup France 2023
- Following the Camino de Santiago & Route de Compostelle
- Tips to Deal with Hot Weather in France
- French Property Declaration : Tax Deadline Extended - Again
- Bird Watching & their Names in France