- Compulsory Boiler Service & Thermostat Check
- How to Manage Your Paris Property from Home?
- How to Find an Artisan to Renovate Your French House
- Autumn is Mushroom Time in France
- Emergency Phone Numbers and Helplines in France
- A Chateau with Many Secrets
- Benefits of a French Mortgage for Tax Purposes
- Travel Insurance Information for Expats in France
- French Property Market Analysis - September 2022
- Award Winning for France
Reduced Property Prices
Given the turbulent economic times, serious vendors and owners have had to make an extra effort in order to seduce the fewer property buyers and investors to sell their properties to.
As a result, we have seen prices being reduced, some of them drastically, in order to achieve that so important sale. This is great news for buyers (especially if cash buyers) as prices are lot more realistic than what they used to be. With a little luck you may be able to make the deal of your life and finding that perfect property at a much reduced price.
All the 'reduced' properties are currently flagged on the MFH website, but the good news is you are now able to see them all in simple click, here.