In the Verteillac area of the Dordogne, this recent house set on a plot about 3,000 sq.m is sits in a dominant position at the top of a hill with really lovely views over the rolling countryside,
Built in 2008 and still under guarantee, it has lot of character and offers 169 sqm of living area. There's the possibility of buying a further 2,000 sqm of building land.
The ground floor :
- Really big living area of 57 sqm divided by a two sided double fireplace: the sitting room of 38.6m² on one side has 3 double French windows opening onto the partially covered terraces surrounding the house, and the dining room is 19 sqm.
- Wonderful kitchen 26 sqm fitted throughout and following on from the entrance of the house.
- Store room / access corridor 10 sqm
- Master bedroom 20 sqm with double French window opening onto the covered terrace.
- Nice en suite bathroom 8 sqm with bath, shower, double handbasin and WC
- Also en suite a dressing room of 7 sqm.
- 2 bedrooms of 11 sqm with double French windows opening onto the terrace that overlooks the garden, one has a panoramic view of the green rolling countryside.
- Bathroom 6 sqm
- Separate WC and storage 4 sqm
- Adjoining 32 sqm garage, easily converted.
- Storage under the house
- Big covered terrace 40 sqm
- Another 10 sqm terrace with electric blind opening onto the swimming pool
- Another 7 sqm terrace from which the stunning view can be enjoyed
- Electric heating
- double glazing
- electric roller blinds
- A Desjoyaux swimming pool - 10m x 5m
- Remote controlled gate gives access to the property
The area and access
A lovely house with a lot of character situated in a sought after area.
- Between Ribérac and Verteillac
- All services within a 10 minute drive
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Reason for selling:
Returning to the UK
Recent septic tank
Nationality of Owners: