This charming traditional Mediterranean style house with a garden and a swimming pool is set in a unique location in walking distance to the famous walled city of Carcassonne and close to all amenities, shops, services, activities in Carcassonne.
This detached property offering 246 sqm of living area and 1555 sqm of land with a garage is situated in a popular and calm neighbourhood on the heights of Carcassonne. The villa built the traditional way has some interesting volumes..
On the ground floor there's a veranda with a magnificient view on the garden, entrance, living room, dining room, kitchen, office, parental en suite. On the first floor, a big landing with many cupboards, two en suites with their own bathroom and dressing.
The basement floor has a wine cellar, a boiler room, laundry room, office or another bedroom. The propeerty benefiyts from gas central heating, double and simple glazing, pool with sliding PVC cover, double garage with the possibility of converting the space into a studio, tree-filled that prevents looks from neighbours, marble, high quality parquet floor, air conditioning, open fireplace, automatic front gate, brand new hot water tank...
The ground floor
- entrance - 17 sqm
- living room and dining room - 51 sqm
- fully fitted kitchen - 10.52 sqm
- veranda - 43 sqm
- office - 7 sqm
- en suite 1 with dressing and bathroom - 33 sqm
The first floor
- landing - 10.24 sqm with many cupboards
- en suite 2 with bathroom and dressing - 48 sqm
- en suite 3 with shower room - 25 sqm
The underground floor
- laundry and wine cellar - 19.10 sqm
- office 2 or bedroom 4 - 8.25 sqm
- BBQ area
- easy maintenance
- pool with sliding PVC Cover
- many pine trees and mediterranean plants
- garage - 55 sqm is ready to be upgraded into a living area
The Area and Access
This lovely house is not to be missed because the location is fabulous!
- Carcassonne center at 12 minutes walk and station at 10 minutes walk
- airport at 10 minutes
- shopping center at 5 minutes with many other amenities
- seaside and ski at an hour and an hour and a half
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Good general condition
Reason for selling:
Condition of Roof:
Connected to mains town system
Nationality of Owners: