Situated in a small hamlet with only a few neighbours and beautiful views, this charming house with its garage and large plot of around 6,600 sq.m is ready for you to start living here immediately.
The pigeonnier dates from 1884 and has been integrated into the house by the current owners. Beautiful walks are possible from the house which is surrounded by woods, yet the villages of St Antonin NobleVal and Caylus are located close by.
The house has been completely renovated over the last 40 years and now benefits from underfloor heating in one part of the house, a superb living room with cathedral ceiling, three bedrooms, a very bright room ideal for artists and painters, a mezzanine office area, a cellar, an adjacent garage which could be incorporated into the house. Some of the furniture may be available to purchase.
The ground floor
- The front of the house is approached up a circular drive surrounded by trees up to a parking area and access toovered bolet (20 sqm)
- Covered terrace (20 sqm) with a low stone wall to the front and a door into
- Main Living Room (8,3m x 5,5m) (45 sqm) A stunning room with cathedral style ceiling, monumental fireplace, possibly taken from the nearby chateau, with open fire, undefloor heatin with a tiled floor, stairs leading up to first floor, exposed beams and a wonderful feeling of space.
- Kitchen (4,0m x 2,8m) (11 sqm) With underfloor heating, fitted and free standing units, sink, oven and hob, space for fridge freezer and door at back through to bedroom 2.
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 3,1m) (14 sqm) with electric radiator and lovely views over the land.
- Workshop (7,9m x 3,1m) (25 sqm) A very light room with windows to one side of the house, could be ideal for an artist, door to the outside and hatch to the cellar (10 sqm).
- Main shower room (4,1m x 2,5m overall) (10.5 sqm) with separate WC, large walk-in shower, two washbasins in a vanity unit with mirror behind and a second door to
- Bedroom 2 (5,1m x 2,8m) (14 sqm) With tiled floor, wardrobe and door to outside.
The first floor
- Garage is situated to the side of the house (22 sqm) with two doors, electricity and water connected and further parking to the side surrounded by a stone wall and a raised garden area
- The garden. To the front of the house, a driveway leads around the outside of the central lawned area up to the garage. There are a number of mature and semi mature trees in this area including plum, walnut and various other species.
- The best of the land is located on the other side of the house and is effiectively a small paddock with open views beyond. There is also another open terrace outside the back of the house with access up to the the land.
- No road noise and a peaceful spot
- There is a myriad of paths leading from the house through the neighbouring woods so ideal for walkers, both with or without dogs and for those who love nature.
- There is also a working well.
- VIDEO available on request
THE AREA AND ACCESS
Nothing to do, in a peaceful location with views, ready to move into right away.
- Located in a very small hamlet with a couple of neighbours including a chateau.
- Bring your bags and move in right away!
Save this Property to your favourites or
Send an Enquiry to receive more images. To receive alerts of similar properties or to arrange a visit, simply register here.
And Before You Ask
Ready to move in
Condition of Roof:
Recent septic tank
Nationality of Owners: