This spacious 4 bedroomed modern family house with a games/snooker room is set on half an acre of land for sale in Normandy. This light and spacious family house was built in 2008 and benefits from double glazed pvc windows with electric roller shutters, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, large well fitted kitchen and a pleasant garden with workshop.
On the ground floor
- Kitchen 4.81 x 3.97m - Window and partly glazed door to fro t elevation. Electrics. Fitted range of base and wall units including glass fronted display unit. Space for range style cooker with extractor over. Built-in dishwasher. Sinks with mixer tap. Worktops and tiled splash-backs. Tiled floor. Radiator. Telephone socket. Built-in fridge. Space for under counter freezer.
- Lounge 8.16 x 4.15m - Sliding patio doors to south and west an d partly glazed door to rear elevations. Tiled floor. Ornamental fireplace. 2 radiators. Stairs to first floor.
- Cloakroom Tiled floor. Extractor. WC.
- Dining Room 3.97 x 3m - Window to rear elevation. Radiator. Tiled floor.
- Games Room/Snooker Room 8.16 x 5.97m (max) - This room easily accommodates a full size snooker table! Sliding patio doors to east and south elevations. Tiled floor. 2 convector heaters. Utility Area - Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Hot water cylinder. Extractor.
On the First Floor
- Landing Laminate flooring. Hatch to loft space.
- Bedroom 1 4.07 x 5.58m - Laminate flooring. Convector heater. Large Velux window to rear elevation. Sloping ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 4.59m x 2.71m - Window to front elevation. Laminate flooring. Convector heater. Sloping ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 4.36m x 2.20m - Laminate flooring. Window to front elevation. Convector heater. Sloping ceiling.
- Master Bedroom 5.36m x 5m - Window to front and Velux window to rear elevations. Sloping ceiling. Convector heater. Laminate flooring. Door to:
- En-Suite Shower Room 2.5m x 2.09m - Velux window to rear elevation. Sloping ceiling. Tiled floor. Heated electric towel rail. Vanity unit with mirror and light over. WC. Shower. Extractor.
- Bathroom 2.96m x 2.09m - Tiled floor. Twin vanity unit with mirror and light over. Velux window to rear elevation. Shower. Bath with mixer tap/shower fitment and tiled surround. Extractor. Heated towel rail.
- Cloakroom Tiled floor. WC. Extractor.
- A gravel drive gives access to parking for several cars.
- The garden is laid to lawn with shrubs and flower borders.
- Terrace. Outside lighting. The rear garden is laid to lawn with hedging.
- Timber Chalet/Shed with electric light connected.
- Detached Garage at present used as a workshop. Constructed of rendered block in der a corrugated iron roof. PVC door to north and 2 windows to west elevations. Concrete floor. Power and light. Mezzanine storage area.
- Mains water, electricity and telephone.
- Broadband internet access.
- Drainage to an all water septic tank.
- Electric heating.
ABOUT THE AREA AND ACCESS
The property is situated in a quiet rural position yet is only 10 minutes from the A84 motorway in Rouffigny commune, 1 hour from the ferry port at Ouistreham, 3 miles from Villedieu-les-Poeles with its large open weekly market and 30 minutes from the coast with a range of beaches, miles of sand, small bays, old fishing ports and a coastal path.
It is also within easy reach of major tourist attractions - Le Mont St Michel just 30 minutes away, the Normandy beaches, the restored Abbeys of Lessay, La Lucerne d’Outremer and Lonlay. Cherbourg, Caen, St Lô, Rennes are major city shopping centres all about 1 hour away.
And Before You Ask
Reason for selling:
Condition of Roof:
Recent septic tank
Nationality of Owners: