This is really lovely small farm with lots of potential set in some 6.4 acres of gently sloping land and with gorgeous views over the undulating countryside. The property consists of a recently modernised 5 bedroom house with huge terrace running around on two sides of the house, a large sous sol, covered swimming pool (12m x 6 m) and large two storey stone barn, all set around a pretty courtyard with access onto a quiet lane a few minutes from Laguepie. Double metal gates lead into a very pretty gravelled courtyard with stone steps up to the house and outbuildings on two sides. Let's begin with ....
On the ground floor
- Hallway running the length of the house giving access to all the rooms.
- Cloakroom (2.6m x 1.8m) With shower cubicle, vanity basin and WC.
- Kitchen (4.8m x 4.5m) Fully equipped kitchen with central island, lots of cupboards, integrated fridge, halogen hob, doors onto terrace, reversible air conditioning, chimney and fireplace with woodburner. Access to utility area with sink and cupboards and separate shelved larder area(4.6m x 1.9m).
- Dining Room (4.7m x 2.9m) Reversible air conditioning and door to small office area/hobbies room (2m x 1.8m)
- Salon (4.9m x 4.9m) A lovely dual aspect room with door onto the terrace, lovely fireplace with small woodburner, reversible air conditioning.
- Bedroom 1 or further reception room (23 sq.m). A dual aspect room with glazed door leading to terrace and further window with lovely views.
- Attractive curved staircase leading up to
On the first floor
- First Floor landing (11 sq.m) with shelves and cupboards at the far end.
- Bedroom 2 (20 sq.m) - An attractive and good sized room with exposed beams, reversible air conditioning and door to large SHOWER ROOM (9m2) with shower, vanity basin, bidet and WC. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving.
- Bedroom 3 (21 sq.m) - Another good sized room with velux windows, reversible air conditioning, exposed beams and large BATHROOM (7m2) with large Italian style shower, vanity bain, bidet, and WC, tiled floor and towel rail.
- Original half glazed door to library landing and access to insulated roofspace.
- Shower Room with large shower cubicle, vanity basin and WC.
- Bedroom 4 (11 sq.m) - With exposed beams and velux window.
- Bedroom 5. (11 sq.m) - With exposed beams, Velux window and fitted cupboards. Ideal dressing room or study.
The basement level - (122 sq.m)
Two large rooms with a recently insulated ceiling with scope for lots of uses. Garden sink and tap outside entrance leading to the very pretty courtyard with beds and borders and an attractive tiled BBQ area to the side. Large doors lead out to the land at the rear.
- Large stone barn (75 sq.m) on two levels offering potential for gites or some other use. Electricity connected.
- Stone log stores (3,7m x 2.7m overall) One part is open fronted and are located to the side of the entrance.
- To the side of the sous sol, a further door leads along to the pool area.
- Swimming pool - The salt water pool (12m x 6m) has had a new liner fitted recently, is also covered extending the swimming season and is surrounded by a paved terrace. Stone pool house to the side houses the pool equipment including a new electrolyzer.
- The land in all extends to 2.6 ha and so lends itself for a number of uses including equestrian or for keeping animals. It is generally gently sloping.
The views all around are stunning and an early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of this property, you could just move straight in without doing any works.
There’s a VIRTUAL TOUR available on request, contact us using ref: MFH-RHGS586.
Environment & Surroundings
And Before You Ask
Reason for selling:
Recent septic tank
Nationality of Owners: